Tuesday, November 28, 2006

SL or RL LOL!!!!!!!!!1

I think Second Life is creepy and silly.

On that note, here is "me." My "name" is Fleur Filleux. I picked it because it sounded like a spoiled yappy dog's name, or lacking that, a Parisian whore.
















I honestly don't understand Second Life. I ran around awhile, changed my "hairstyle," tried to talk to people, but all they wanted to do was "cyber." Unsure of what this was, I was unpleasantly surprised. Then a gigantic anthropomorphic cat thing tried to talk to me, and I just got too scared. I flew away. I spent the rest of the time hiding and crying softly to myself.

My friend, who has been on it for some time, talked to me awhile about it today, showed me his flying spaceship and his enormous bat-wings Halloween costume. It's all a little too strange for my tastes, and I really want the two hours of my life back that it stole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home