Friday, September 15, 2006

Unicorns: more than just horses!

Well today has been fun. I'm afraid my view of the internet is extending more into the disutopian view, as I recently found out that (somehow) by shopping online, my credit card number was stolen, and someone charged about $4000 to it at various online jewelry stores. I was very happy to be woken up with this news at 8 o'clock this morning. I spent most of today deactivating my account, then going online with experian.com and checking my credit history. I'm not sure how or when it was stolen; I buy stuff online all the time, so it could have been just about anywhere. Perhaps this particular use for the internet will be downgraded for awhile.

I spent the other half of the day browsing through that mydeathspace.com site... morbid, but I always have been kinda morbid anyway. Makes me feel simultaneously sad, lucky, and sorry for all of those people who committed suicide over something as silly as a failed relationship. Kind of makes me wonder how teenagers manage to survive at all; so many of them either flip their cars over, OD, or kill themselves.

I went back over all of my Europe pictures today too, since I was in such a crappy mood, and they always make me feel better. I post them on facebook.com, where I'd imagine the most people would be able to see them (but I still don't think anyone bothers to look). If you are so inclined, check them out.
London
Paris
Amsterdam/Germany/Austria
Venice/Florence
Rome/Pompeii
Greece

I also like to play the videos from my Europe trip over and over again. Especially the Heidelberg one- it's an instant tranquilizer.

I also browsed foundmagazine.com some more- this is, quite possibly, the greatest thing I have ever layed eyes on:

















Sister, he's just not that into you. Let Charlene have him.

-T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home